September! Spring is in the air and we all start frantically asking ourselves ‘where has the time flown? Just yesterday it was May!’ Before we know it we’ll be fighting the hordes for Christmas bargains! But for now, let’s enjoy the return of warmth, longer days and the continuing of Melbourne’s great social scene. Here are our top picks for this September:
- Project Botanicals – September 8-18: Brought to you by Bombay Sapphire, these sessions let you discover the botanicals within Bombay’s signature gin, through drink and food.
- Melbourne Fringe Festival – September 15 – October 5: The greatest celebration of Melbourne and Australia’s most creative minds. See the weird, the wacky and the amazing across the two and a half week festival.
- Listen Out – September 24: Fuzzy presents a huge lineup of DJs in St Kilda’s Catani Gardens this months – with a promised doubling in sound volume from last year!
- Fetish Expo – September 24: Oz Kink Fest returns to Fitzroy Town Hall including exhibitors, demos and a fashion show!
- High Tea at Melbourne Zoo – September 25: The only high tea you should go to this September! Or ever, since high teas rarely feature wombats and giraffes!
- Free Bagel Party – September 26: Yelp and Schmucks Bagels bring you not one but two opportunities for free bagels this September! It does not get any better than this!
If this isn’t enough you can sign up for our VIP mailing list for loads more events to your inbox every week. Enjoy your July, Melbourne!