Competition Title: Pastuso’s Journey through Peru
How to Enter: A link to the competition page will be available via the Pastuso Facebook page and The Plus One’s Website.
Prize: A double pass to “Journey Through Peru” this prize is not redeemable for cash.
Competition Period: 11 February 2015, 10.00am to 3rd March, 2015 11.00am
Who may enter: All natural persons over the age of 18 at time of entry who are residents of Australia.
Maximum number of entries per individual entrant: Maximum number of entries per person is 1 unless they share the link to the competition on their own social media channels.
Additional Entry Instructions: 10 additional entries are given to participants who follow via their personal social media channels.
Judging Process: The judges will be Marketing Manager and the Social Media Co-Ordinator at San Telmo/Pastuso Restaurant. They will pick an entrant at random, on 3rd of March 2016
Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen at random from the pool of entrants who successfully answered the question on the competition-landing page.
Judging Date: The competition winner will be announced on 3rd March 2016.
Prize Winner Notification: The competition winner will be notified via email on 3rd March 2016.
Claiming the Prize: The winner will receive instructions via email on how to claim the prize.
Special Conditions: Each individual who contributes to a group entry is deemed to have consented to entering the competition and to have accepted the Terms of the Competition.
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the game of skill described in Part A (The “Competition”).
2. The competition will be conducted by San Telmo (ABN 18113479226) the “Promoter” during the period specified in Part A (The “Competition Period”).
3. The terms may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and at any time.
4. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms (as amended from time to time).
5. Entry is open only to residents of Australia who comply with any entry restrictions specified in these Terms.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method and instructions specified in Part A.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified in Part A. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately. If an entrant submits multiple entries in excess of the permitted maximum, only the entry or entries most recently submitted (up to the permitted maximum) will be accepted by the Promoter.
8. Each entrant is responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes of his/her email address or phone number during and after the Competition Period.
9. The Competition is a Game of Chance.
10. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of the winning entries, in binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Unless otherwise specified in Part A, winners will be notified via email within 2 business days after the judging date. Each entrant consents to the Promoter Publishing details of a winner or winning entry on it’s website.
12. Unless otherwise specified in Part A, prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of the Judging Date. If a prize is not claimed within a specified time, the Promoter may, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or award the prize to the next best valid entry or entries.
13. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prizes or any element of the prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the prizes will be at the Promoters sole discretion.
14. Any expense, including travel costs, associated with accepting, taking or using a prize, will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
15. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
16. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the prizes to cancel or vary a competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw it’s prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prizes, they are not: a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or b) required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted o during business hours on relevant dates.
19. Entrants enter the competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
The Competition Host is The Plus Ones (ABN:95607843201) and the Promoter is the event organiser or business sponsoring the competition.
The Winner will be selected by random prize draw, after the successful completion of a game of skill. By submitting an entry you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
The competition is open to all natural persons over the age of 18 at time of entry who are residents of Australia. The Winner is to be notified via the contact information they provide, and their name and/or photo may be published by the Competition Hosts and Promoter for promotional purposes.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter follow all onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. You can earn additional entries when you send the competition page to a friend, age 18 or older. The friend must enter the competition through your referral in order to obtain an additional entry.
All competitions entries are gained via games of skill. All entries must be received by the completion date. All information entered must be valid and accurate for the entry to be successful.
The Winner(s), will be chosen entirely at random. Odds of winning are subject to the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All decisions are final and are not open to dispute.
If the Winner is uncontactable after a period of 48 hours, a new Winner will be chosen at random. Competition Hosts reserve the right to re-draw the competition, and to alter the duration of the competition, if deemed necessary.
All entries in the competition become the property of the Competition Host and Promoter. The Competition Host collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database. The Competition Host and Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use.
The Competition Host reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
The Competition Host is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
Any change in value and prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Host or Promoter.
These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.