Some might say there’s nothing better than a freshly shaken, creamy smooth Espresso Martini, but it turns out there is. It’s an Espresso Martini made with nothing but the best: Grey Goose Vodka.
Bacardi-Martini Australia invited The Plus Ones to sip, learn and enjoy the latest cocktail creations this winter – and with only a handful of weeks remaining this winter season, we agree now is the time to savour the longer, colder nights and cosy up with a winter warming cocktail.
We’ve narrowed it down to our favourite three concoctions, and you’re in luck because we’re sharing how to shake up these babies at home:
Grey Goose Espresso Martini
- 45ml Grey Goose
- 15ml Tia Maria
- 5ml Dekuyper White Cacao
- 45ml Pinnacle Cold Brew Coffee
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously with ice
- Double strain into Coupette
- Garnish with three coffee beans
Patrón Anejo El Diablo
- 45ml Patrón Anejo
- 15ml Dekuyper Blackberry Liqueur
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 75ml Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Build all ingredients in a Collins or Highball glass
- Swizzle and add ice
- Garnish with a fresh blackberry and lime wheel
BACARDÍ Spiced Rum Spiced Apple & Ginger
- 50ml BACARDÍ Spiced Rum
- 50ml Apple Juice
- 50ml Ginger Ale
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters (optional)
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Build all liquid ingredients into the glass, squeeze a wedge of lime and Angostura bitters if desired.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with another lime wedge or an apple slice.
Jill is a Sydney-based journalist who drinks by the logic: it’s five o’ clock somewhere. Follow her on Instagram.