In the lead up to the 2017 Formula 1 Rolex Australia Grand Prix in Melbourne, Heineken is giving Aussies across the nation the opportunity to practically face-time with none other than Olena Khamula from The Bachelor, and win VIP Heineken Saturdays experiences.
With live-streaming, interactive billboards across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth, residents will get a chance to prove their wit and style to Olena, to be hand-picked by her to join the Formula 1 elite for the weekend.
In Melbourne on the 24th of March? Head over to Fatto around 4pm to find the large green Heineken activation cube, for your chance to get on their VIP list for Heineken Saturday!
Otherwise, head over to your nearest spot:
- Melbourne – Southern Cross Station (Zone 4): Wednesday, 15 March from 5:30-8pm
- Brisbane – Cnr Edward St / Queen St: Thursday, 16 March from 6-8pm
- Sydney – Martin Place: Friday, 17 March from 6-8pm
- Perth – Murray Street: Friday, 17 March from 5:30-7:30pm AWT
- Melbourne Southern Cross Station (Zone 2): Saturday, 18 March from 5:30-8pm