Events every night of the week. Sometimes two. It’s a hard life writing The Plus Ones, but Ruki and I are dedicated. We’re intent on bringing you, dear readers, reviews of the most worthwhile events in Melbourne. And making it feel like you were there for the ride.
In January, we blogged about the most amazing experiences in town:
- a free cinema on a rooftop in Brunswick (Shed Cinema)
- being part of a laughter flashmob on the train (Spontaneous Choir)
- sailing in inappropriate attire (Midsumma Festival Sailing)
- winning bottles of mixed-just-for-us cocktails (Yelp’s Negroni Club)
- watching movies projected onto walls as you bicycle the city (Projector Bike)
- and a sand DJ. Yes, that’s right (Summer of Prosecco)
But February is looking even better. It’s so hard to choose. There’s the Olson Hotel’s Pool Club, Docklands’ open-air cinema, and the chance to bust a move at Anna’s Go-Go Academy. There’s even a free butter-making masterclass.
With something every night of the week, and it’s hard to know what’s the best thing to attend. That’s why you should visit our calendar for a curated list of the events that you should be copying into your Google calenders right this second.
Tweet us and let you know where you end up going this month!